Yes, the Campaign for Better Tyres urges New Zealand motorists to check their tyres and tyre pressures once a month, every month. This great way to improve your personal road safety applies regardless of whether you are on your daily commute, school run or on holiday.
Spring has arrived and after a nice sunny and dry weekend we have suddenly gone back to dull and wet weather again; surely a reminder of how quickly New Zealand weather can change. You can quickly improve your road safety by following these simple steps:
- Check your tyres for lumps, bulges and cracks
- Check your tyres tread depths
- Check and adjust your tyre pressures
- Check your spare tyres condition and check and adjust its air pressure. This is a really important step as spares are forgotten about by many people until they are needed and are then found to be flat!
- And if you find your tyres need replacing, take a look at the great deals on Tyresales online tyre shop!